The universal lifting ring SS.DSS is a double swivel ring. It is designed for rotations under load. Its double swivel ensures perfect alignment with the sling. Just like all of CODIPRO’s stainless-steel lifting rings, the SS.DSS provides perfect corrosion resistance. . This ensures optimal longevity of the lifting ring and allows it to be used in humid, chemical, marine environments, etc. The lifting ring can swivel 180° but has a rotating range of 360°. It can be used for any lifting configuration (straigt lift, with angle, tilting, rotating).
The universal lifting ring SS.DSS is approved for all lifting configurations from 0° to 90°, designed for use in a temperature range from -20°c to +200°c and carries various markings, including CE, WLL and tightening torque. It is manufactured in compliance with the REACH regulation and is also available as female and steel version.
- Standard metric and UNC threads available:M 24 to M 56 – WLL from 2.70 t to 8.00 t
UNC 1’’ to UNC 2″1/2 – WLL from 6,000 lbs to 14,000 lbs
- Safety factor4:1 and 5:1
- Stainless-steel 316L
- Approved for liftings at 0° and 90°
- Swiveling under load
- 360° rotation – 180° swivel
- Complies with the Machinery Directive2006/42/CE
- Manufactured in compliance with theEN 1677-1 norm
- Individual traceability number