Crosby S3319 Utility Swivel Hoist Hooks are available in Capacities of 1.63, 2.50 and 4.50 metric tons to suit Synthetic Rope sizes: 9/16″ – 1-1/16, the Hook is forged Alloy Steel, Quenched and Tempered.Further specification as below:
- Can be proof tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit.
- Designed for utility applications using synthetic rope.
- Design of hook provides needed overhaul weight.
- Utilizes spool & shield designed to:
- Protect rope
- Keep rope positioned correctly on spool.
- Provide wide rope bearing surface resulting in an
increased are for load distribution and reduces rope abrasion.
- Low profile hook tip designed to utilize Crosby integrated
latch (S-4320), that meets the World class standard for lifting.
- Suitable for infrequent, non continuous rotation under load.
Use in corrosive environment requires shank and nut inspection in accordance with ASME B30.10-1.2.1(b)(2)(c)2000.