- Sleeve/Traveler for 3M™ DBI-SALA® Lad-Saf™ 9.5 mm. (3/8 in.) cable vertical safety system
- Approved for use on galvanized or stainless steel 9.5 mm (3/8 in.) cable vertical safety system
- Mobile hands-free design helps follow the user for added climbing protection
- Installs and detaches anywhere along the vertical lifeline
- Dual-independent locking mechanism
- Laser-cut stainless steel built-in energy absorber and fall indicator
- Manufactured from stainless steel which helps to resist corrosion in harsh conditions
- Can be used on various installations of 3M™ DBI-SALA® Lad-Saf™ 9.5 mm. (3/8 in.) vertical cable systems
- Portable and compact design allows for transportation to and from the job site
- Equipped with 3M™ Connected Safety ID (CSID)
- Equipped with anti-inversion features to reduce the possibility of misuse
3M™ DBI-SALA® Lad-Saf™ X3 Detachable Cable Sleeve/Traveler attaches the user to the lifeline and follows as they ascend or descend – it features a dual independent locking system that allows constant attachment to a harness while simultaneously gliding along the lifeline. 3M™ DBI-SALA® Lad-Saf™ X3 Detachable Cable Sleeve/Traveler is compatible with a wide range of applications to meet the job requirements.
3M™ DBI-SALA® Lad-Saf™ X3 Detachable Cable Sleeve/Traveler attaches anywhere on a vertical lifeline to help keep workers secured during a climb. It features a zinc-plated steel carabiner and two-independent locking systems to help ensure optimal security in the event of a fall. 3M™ DBI-SALA® Lad-Saf™ X3 Detachable Cable Sleeve/Traveler is manufactured from stainless steel which helps to resist corrosion in harsh conditions. Designed for use on 9.5 mm (3/8 in.) vertical lifeline cables.